Before Your Appointment
Scheduling your appointment at OmniaPiel should be a stress free process.
- Appointments can be made by texting or calling our OC office at (714) 716-5031, our Norco office at (951) 990-9868, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Policy
We will require a debit/credit card on file in order to book your appointment.
The card will only be charged for no-shows or late cancellations (please see cancellation policy).
- After scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email allowing you to sign up for a patient portal on our HIPAA compliant EMR (electronic medical record) system.
- You will be prompted via email to complete appropriate forms in your patient portal prior to your appointments.
Consultation with Medical Director
- All new patients coming in for medical treatments are required to schedule a quick phone consultation with our medical director prior to treatment by our practitioners. This will be scheduled at the time of your appointment booking.
Omniapiel Referal Program
- OmniaPiel offers referral credits for referees who introduce new patients to our practice. You will receive $50 for patients who receive medical grade treatments and $25 for patients who receive Bespoke Facials or Dermaplaning. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
At OmniaPiel we offer virtual skin care consultations and in-office consultations.
Virtual Consultations for Skin Care or the Enlighten Treatment System
Virtual consultations for skin care consultations or the Enlighten Treatment System may be scheduled via text, call, or email. Please note that a credit/debit card will be required in order to schedule (please see cancellation policy).
Virtual consultations take place over FaceTime, Zoom or WhatsApp and will be 30 minutes long.
In-office consultations are scheduled via text, call, or email. Please note that a credit/debit card is required in order to schedule (please see cancellation policy).
A $100 fee is charged for in-office consultations with medical aesthetic providers and $50 for skincare consultations. Consultation fees will be applied as a credit toward your treatment if seen within 14 days of the consultation. If treatment is done the same day then you will not be charged a consultation fee.
We appreciate your understanding.
Your appointment is very important to all members of our team at OmniaPiel. Time allotted for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We ask that you follow the guidelines as listed.
- OmniaPiel’s cancellation policy applies to all appointments whether it is a follow-up, consultation, or treatment.
- If you are unable to hold your appointment, please notify the front office at least 48 hours in advance. OmniaPiel operates Monday-Saturday and considers those as regular business days.
- If the appointment is cancelled after the 48 hour mark or there is a no-show, we will charge $100 to the authorized card on file.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Forms of Payment
- American Express
We proudly accept CareCredit at OmniaPiel. Please see below for the promotional term that we offer:
- Spend $201 or more, receive 6 months no interest if paid in full.