Benefits of PDO threads include collagen production of the underlying tissue, which results in lifting, tightening, and repositioning of the skin. Areas most commonly treated are:
- Eyebrow: for lift and to offload a heavy “eyelid” area. Best treated in conjunction with neuromodulator (Botox, Dysport or Jeuveau) and dermal filler.
- Mid-Face: to restore volume loss to the undereyes as well as mid face. Treatment here can also help sculpt the cheekbone area into more definition.
- Lower face: Most commonly used to this area of the face, PDO threads can help significantly treat the lower face, combating multiple issues including, marionette lines, sagging jowls and a poorly defined jawline.
- Neck and chest: A great option for neck tightening and rejuvenation. A combination of tightening threads and smooth threads here are best.
- Excess skin of the knees, under-arms, and treatment of stretch marks are also great options.